Shipping & Returns
We try very hard to ensure the goods you purchase get to you in reasonable time, generally we dispatch within 24hours from the time we receive your order. At times if we have to obtain product from our suppliers this may take a day or so more.
In such an exception we will make all possible endeavours to keep you informed at all times. However we do not take responsibility for any delay once the goods have left our store and are in the hands of either Australia Post or Courier Companies. For example Express Post parcels are generally overnight provided its CBD so if you are in an area outside your states CBD Australia post may take 1-2 days longer to deliver even though it is Express. All our shipping whether Express or Standard mail has tracking and you can specify whether you want insurance on the goods at additional cost, you MUST ring for quote on insurance.
Special Charges and Conditions
Special Charges will apply to the following;
- Any item requested to be sent via express post
- Customer initiated Insurance on posted items (Must Ring to advise)
- Dangerous goods such as aerosols, rocket engines and flammable liquids (Must Ring to advise)
- Shipping outside Australia (International Orders) (Must Ring or Email to enquire shipping and Insurance costs)
- Bulky Items that exceed 1 meter overall length and over 7 kilos in weight (Must Ring to advise)
These items will be subject to normal shipping charges by Australia Post or courier.
Purchase on Line Store Pick up
STORE PICKUP OPTION NOTE: If picking up from store when you select store pick up, you must make sure to do the following !
- Make sure the person who's card or account is used is the person who picks up the goods.
- The card used for the purchase must be presented for inspection at time of pick up.
- Two forms of identification with such as drivers licence with street address and persons name must be provided at time of pick up.
- You must notify the store at what time and day you will pick up goods, we need 24 hours to pick and process goods as a minimum.
We regret any inconvennience but given the rise in Fraudulent use of Credit Cards OnLine we must protect not only the Business but the rightful owners of credit cards from Fraudulent use. You can email a scanned copy to firstname.lastname@example.org of Fax at 02 96026298. Thank you for your co operation in ensuring a safe experience to your shopping with Kelletts.
As a rule we only take online orders from Australian customers only, we do on occassion send goods oversees on request and only after we have received an inquiry from an International customer.
Note that there are some countries we will not ship to under any circumstances where Australian Government warnings exist and or because additional shipping and Insurance costs apply making it prohibitive etc.
Any orders placed by international customers without prior contact with Kelletts Hobbies will be rejected and refunded outright. Should you want to enquire about a cost for purchase as an International buyer please contact us first at email@example.com
At times suppliers will have a major re release of a popular product of a highly anticipated product such as a Vintage RC Car or a collectable die cast model. When this happens we get as excited as our customers and want to ensure they get in early and secure one for themselves.
We will advertise and provide our customers the chance to purchase these as they become available and provide the suppliers release date.
Please note however of the following conditions;
- We will take multiple orders from individual customers but reserve the right to limit the purchase to one per customer so as to make it fair for all then on a fist in best dressed basis grant additional units after all customers who take up the offer have at least received theirs.
- We will refund any portion over the initial unit cost for any additional units if we could not fullfill all quantities from excess stock.
- Know that we try and supply the price to the best of our abilities but prices like the dollar are subject to change.
- Items do not have to be pre paid unless otherwise stated, some items at times will need to be prepaid due to very limmited stocks or supplier demands on order placement.
Title of Goods
Title of the Goods shall remain vested in Kelletts Hobbies and shall not pass to the buyer until the purchase price for the Goods has been paid in full and received by Kelletts Hobbies. Until title to the Goods passes:
1: Kelletts Hobbies shall have authority to retake, sell or otherwise deal with and/or dispose of all or any part of the Goods;
2: Kelletts Hobbies and its agents and employees shall be entitled at any time and without the need to give notice enter upon any property upon which the Goods or any part are stored, or upon which Kelletts Hobbies reasonably believes them to be kept;
3: The Buyer shall store or mark the Goods in a manner reasonably satisfactory to Kelletts Hobbies indicating that title to the Goods remains vested in Kelletts Hobbies; and
4: The Buyer shall insure the Goods to their full replacement value, and arrange for Kelletts Hobbies to be noted on the policy of insurance as the loss payee.
5: Irrespective of whether title to the Goods remains vested in Kelletts Hobbies, risk in the Goods shall pass to the Buyer upon delivery.